Thursday, January 22, 2009

missing someone...QUOTES



You never know what you have until you lose it, and once you lose it, you can never get it back.

The worst way to miss someone is when they are right beside you and yet you know you can never have them.

Love is missing someone whenever you're apart, but some how feeling warm inside because you're close in heart.

I might not get to see you as often as I'd like, but deep in my heart I know that it's true. No matter what happens... I will always love you.

I'm holding on to something that used to be there hoping it will come back, knowing it won't.

If you love someone more then anything, then distance only matters to the mind, not to the heart.

I want to be with you tonight, tomorrow, and today it can't happen now but it will someday.

Nothing hurts more then waiting since I don't even know what I'm waiting for anymore.

And if you were to say 'come with me', even now I might go.

Can miles truly separate you...? If you want to be with someone you love, aren't you already there?

You know you love someone when the mere thought of losing them brings you to tears.

Distance between two hearts is not an obstacle... rather a beautiful reminder of just how strong true love can be.

Just because I moved on doesn't mean I won't be here if you change your mind.

I think its time I let you go... and that is hard to do because part of me will be in love with you for the rest of my life.

Good-bye's make you think. They make you realize what you've had and what you've lost, and what you've taken for granted.

Good-bye is only truly painful if you know you'll never say hello again.

Never long for anyone from the past. There is a reason why they never made it to your future.

Goodbyes always hurt whether it's the right thing to do or not.

We'll do what we gotta do, see what we gotta see, and if in the end we end up together, then we'll know it was meant to be.

Even now after all this time, you called me and wanted me I'd say "yes! It's about time what took you so damn long!".

You do something to me that I can't explain, so would I be out of line if I said I miss you?

The few hours I spent with you are worth the thousand hours I spend without you.

Missing you isn't the problem, it's wondering if you'll ever come back that's killing me.

It's been quite awhile... I must say I miss our friendship. I miss you, but what I really miss the most is not just you or us but how it all was.

I called because I wanted you to know that despite everything that' happened and all the miles between us right now, I still think about the way it was in the beginning.

If some thing happens and you lose me, please don' think that' the end, come and find again.

I know you've been busy, I had things to do too. We haven't talked for some time, I wonder if everything's fine. I had other stuff on my mind, I'm sure you did too, but I just had to tell you this my friend... hey I miss you.

We've gone our separate ways and I know it's for the best, but sometimes I wonder, will I ever have friends like you again?

The best feeling in the world is to be millions of miles away and still be able to picture his eyes.

Sometimes, no matter how much faith we have, we lose people. But you never forget them. And sometimes, it's those memories that give us the strength to go on.

If home is where the heart is, then wherever you are, that's my home.

I wish that you were here or that I were there, or that we were together anywhere!

Missing someone gets easier everyday because even though you are one day further from the last time you saw them, you are one day closer to the next time you will.

I miss you most when I'm sad. I miss you when I'm lonely. But most of all, I miss you when I'm happy.

I am here and you are there - one of us is in the wrong place!

No matter how far you are, no matter how long I'm gone, you will always be with me. I will see you always as clear as day, for our love knows no boundaries and never will, because you see... our hearts are one, and mine is always home.

People that are meant to be together always find their way in the end.

-s.h.y.s-

No comments: